Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Story of Ziggy + The Red Door Gallery, Chapter 2!


I don't know if you remember my post called The Story of Ziggy + The Red Door Gallery? Well at the end of August, I was asked if the The Red Door Gallery could borrow 'Mick' my 1970s cocktail cabinet, for their September window. I was over the moon as The Red Door is one of my favourite shops in Edinburgh!

Well, after lots of admiration, the windows have been changed over. But Ziggy Sawdust is being featured in the new window for October also!

'Mick' has been given a rest from the spotlight, and now it's 'Audrey's turn to shine!








You can visit 'Audrey' and all the other delightful products that The Red Door Gallery houses, here:

42 Victoria Street
Edinburgh
EH1 2JW
0131 447 3255


(and if you do visit, let me know what you think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment