Friday, October 5, 2012

AND THE WINNER IS......

This week, to celebrate Ziggy reaching 300 Likes on Facebook, I have been running a Retro Record Clock Competition.

All you had to do was SHARE your favourite clock from these: http://on.fb.me/SUvwO6 to be in with a chance of winning it!

Competition was pretty fierce! 42 entrants have been placed in this hat and shuffled to be picked at random (with my eyes closed for extra fair-ness!)






 SO with out further adieu: 

Drum roll, please..!






And the winner is  BECCA BROAD!






Congratulations Becca! 

Your chosen Roxy Music 'Over You' Clock will be on it's way to you super soon!






But it doesn't stop there.... 

I am so happy with the response to this competition and have been excited about it all week! Once I picked one name, I was struggling to resist the temptation to pick another. So I decided, what the heck, pick another winner! It's Friday after all!


So another Drum Roll, please!






And winner number 2 is  HANA WACLAWSKI!





Congratulations Hana! 
Your  Kate Bush 'Man With The Child In His Eyes' Clock will be with you shortly!







I'd like to say a  massive thank-you to everyone that entered! If I could give a clock to everyone, I would! My Etsy Shop will be featuring more Retro Record Clocks soon, so keep your eyes peeled!


WOO HOO!!



No comments:

Post a Comment