Saturday, July 21, 2012

I've not been MIA... I promise!

Oh dear- it has been a while since I have written a blog!


The neglect is down to a few things... I was dedicating all my 'computer time' to building my website www.ziggysawdust.co.uk (take a peek!)




         
             My website!



 I was also really busy creating many new pieces for my weekend at The Fruitmarket Gallery's DesignMarket (an event that went down a storm! A blog post dedicated to it is in the pipe line!) and I am now working hard on a few commissioned pieces of furniture for a client!


It has been busy, busy but I am loving every minute of it all!


A few weeks ago, out of the blue, I received a phone call from a journalist at STV local wanting to write an article on me + Ziggy! I was over the moon and she wrote a lovely piece titled 'Ziggy Sawdust leads the flat-pack furniture rebellion' !!






Click here to read more!


Actually....I am still over the moon!


Well, I think that summarises Ziggy's news so watch out for some more detailed posts to follow shortly!







No comments:

Post a Comment