Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hot Off The Press!

Wow, what a day I had yesterday!

Following new research into youth unemployment, The Prince's Trust have launched a campaign to promote self-employment to young people... and they used me and Ziggy as their case study!

I appeared on BBC Radio Scotland's Good Morning Scotland program and was written about in The Herald, The Evening News, The Scotsman + The Metro! I couldn't quite believe it!

I am very grateful to Youth Business Scotland (part of The Prince's Trust) for putting me forward for such brilliant coverage.


The Evening News



The Herald



The Scotsman



The Metro



And although it will only be available until this Sunday, to listen to my radio interview click here and scroll down to 20/8/12 program... then fast forward to 2:32:00!


No comments:

Post a Comment